The International Feng Shui Association (IFSA) is a non-profit organization, enacted in May 8, 2004 by a passionate community of Feng Shui academics, experts and practitioners to spearhead the global cultivation, awareness and appreciation of Feng Shui. Headquartered in Singapore, the IFSA's pro-tem committee consists of 11 founding members. The association was officially registered with Singapore's Registrar of Societies in Jan 7, 2005.
Inline with its mission, IFSA aims to globally develop Feng Shui as a profession. To do so, it seeks to enhance the image of Feng Shui, particularly in terms of worldwide acceptance and credibility. In addition, IFSA will strive to foster the highest standards of Feng Shui competence and practice. The IFSA will also serve as a body of assistance to all Feng Shui practitioners.
The assocation's following core objectives are in response to the steadily growing trend of Feng Shui enthusiasts in both Singapore and around the world.
This year, IFSA is proud to be the joint organiser of the 8th consecutive International
Feng Shui Convention (IFSC). The convention is just one of IFSA's many efforts
to educate and promote the appreciation of Feng Shui. Co-organised with TTG Asia
Media Pte Ltd, a leading publisher and event organiser in Asia-Pacific region,
IFSC 2011 will be held at the Resorts World Sentosa from 19 to 20 November 2011.
- Uniting the Feng Shui profession and bringing practitioners and organisations under a common banner.
- Providing a channel for the exchange of ideas and professional experiences among those engaged in the Feng Shui practice.
- Developing and publishing original studies and papers; conducting meetings and holding congresses and events with a view to promote the best practices of Feng Shui.
- Undertaking other activities that may be of general benefit to all members.
- Promoting the profession in parts of the world that present growth potential as well as to provide assistance in establishing Chapter Associations. IFSA shall do this from a strictly independent position.
The premier IFSC was held in 2004.