The International Feng Shui Association (IFSA) is a non-profit
organization, enacted in May 8, 2004 by a passionate community of Feng Shui
academics, experts and practitioners to spearhead the global cultivation, awareness
and appreciation of Feng Shui. Headquartered in Singapore, the IFSA's
pro-tem committee consists of 11 founding members. The association was officially
registered with Singapore's Registrar of Societies in Jan 7, 2005.
Inline with its mission, IFSA aims to globally develop Feng
Shui as a profession. To do so, it seeks to enhance the image of Feng Shui,
particularly in terms of worldwide acceptance and credibility. In addition,
IFSA will strive to foster the highest standards of Feng Shui
competence and practice. The IFSA will also serve as a body
of assistance to all Feng Shui practitioners.
The assocation's following core objectives are in response to the steadily growing trend of Feng Shui enthusiasts in both Singapore and around the world.
IFSA organizes an International Feng Shui Convention (IFSC) annually
to promote Feng Shui awareness to the public. During these significant annual
events, many prestigious Feng Shui practitioners worldwide will be invited to
conduct a 2-day presentation together. Their insightful Feng Shui speeches aim
to educate and share their profound Feng Shui knowledge and experience with the
- Uniting the Feng Shui profession and bringing practitioners and organisations
under a common banner.
- Providing a channel for the exchange of ideas and professional experiences
among those engaged in the Feng Shui practice.
- Developing and publishing original studies and papers; conducting meetings
and holding congresses and events with a view to promote the best practices
of Feng Shui.
- Undertaking other activities that may be of general benefit to all members.
- Promoting the profession in parts of the world that present growth potential
as well as to provide assistance in establishing Chapter Associations. IFSA
shall do this from a strictly independent position.
Due to the positive response and support from the public, IFSA
has continued to launch the IFSC successfully every year since its premier convention
in year 2004.
IFSA Chapters are established throughout the world to facilitate the fulfilment
of Association objectives. Chapters are formed by local community of Feng Shui
practitioners who join in a co-operative endeavour within the framework of IFSA.
The IFSA Chapters’ main objective is to develop and enhance the image
of Feng Shui, particularly in terms of worldwide acceptance and credibility
as well as to achieve highest standard of Feng Shui competency and practices.
Currently 2 IFSA Chapters have been established and more are in the pipeline.
1. IFSA Australia Chapter
President: Ms Janene Laird
Since: February 2010
2. IFSA Germany Chapter
President: Ms Petra Coll Exposito
Since: November 2013
3. To be confirmed
IFSA Chapters are opened to IFSA members outside Singapore.
Guidelines on the formation of Chapters
1. To represent IFSA in serving its members under the respective Chapters
2. To ensure that at least one EXCO member of the Chapters is a member of IFSA
3. To pay a one-time admin fee of USD1,000 to IFSA.
4. To pay USD25 per member for annual issuance of members certificate
5. To keep IFSA informed on the Chapters’ activity regularly
For more information, please write to The Secretariat, IFSA